Sunday, April 5, 2009

Goodbye Elder Froerer

The Happy Missionary!! Aaron, Payback is a real killer!!

Oh yea!!!




Aaron gave Todd back the infamous Birdie Ball for safe keeping!!!
Aaron that was a once in a million shot! Poor Bird!

Love ya Aaron-- Can't wait to hear about his adventures in Brazil!!

2 comments:

  1. Donna! I'm so excited that you have a blog! Now I will at least get some updates of what everyone over in the west is up to. :) Thanks for all the pics! Your boys look like awesome swimmers! I can't believe how grown up all my cousins are. Yikes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that--thanks for sending out the blog!!
    And now, I have 2 q's about the events in this post that i never heard about: 1, did Aaron actually hit a bird with a golf ball?? and 2, did he get tp'd before or after he left for the mission?

    ReplyDelete