Sunday, July 26, 2009

Todd and Donna are NOT too old to waterski!


Todd and I haven't skiied for 2 years. I couldn't even remember which leg I put forward! Luckily I know I am opposite of Todd and he went first! The water was fairly smooth and when we got on the Lake at 8:30 am, there weren't many boats to mess it up!

I think I was praying!!!

Yea! I'm up........on the first try even!!!

That wake isn't so big!!!

I'm racing the bird.......I'm winning!!

I even got bold enough to ski with my sunglasses on!

Todd didn't want to show off his amazingly white chest!

After 2 years Todd proves skiing is like riding a bike, you never forget how to do it!


I think Todd is having fun?!



1 comment:

  1. Y'all look profesh! I am drooling out here in Tejas...can't wait to get behind a boat at pineview in a few weeks!! See you soon! <3 Us

    ReplyDelete