Opening Weekend of the Deer Hunt 2009
Somewhere in the NorthWest part of Utah
Devin and Justin's First Hunt
Thanks to Grandpa Oreno Camping was a little sweeter.
The boys actually slept in the trailer!
Deer Camp
Grandpas Super 4 Wheeler built for 2!
Devin----Very anxious to drive the 4 wheeler!!
Let's go find them!!!
Now where did I put those bullets?
"I don't think there are any deer here!"
"It doesn't matter, I make Orange look GOOD!"
Hey, How far will my gun shoot?
Looks like deer country to me!
Is this what they call drive by shooting?
Yep, I'm officially sure there are NO deer here!!

Looks like deer country to me!
Is this what they call drive by shooting?
Yep, I'm officially sure there are NO deer here!!
Beautiful view---The Great Salt Lake is way out in the distance.
Big Bummer!
Sunset! No deer!
Big Bummer!Oh, well!

In my book, any deer hunt with good food, hiking, nature, good company and NO DEER is a good hunt!!!!

In my book, any deer hunt with good food, hiking, nature, good company and NO DEER is a good hunt!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment