Thursday, May 27, 2010

Long Course Season Begins with a snow storm!

So, Monday the 24th of May it SNOWS! Latest snowfall on record in Utah! It was a blizzard, no lie! Tuesday the Long Course Swim Season started with a meet at Kearns OUTDOOR pool! Luckily weather in Utah is bipolar! Tuesday there wasn't a cloud in the sky and it got up to 70 +! Devin and Justin actually got a little sunburn! I went to take pictures and I had forgotten to put the memory card back in my camera! Figures! Wednesday, was cloudy and cooler like 65 but windy. I remembered the memory card! I LOVE MY NEW CAMERA, I will finally get the swimming pictures I've always wanted!!
This is across the 8 lane pool!
Coach Andee and Coach Kyle
Devin is the hooded guy!

This is Justin's 50 Breast!If you could see these close up you can see the water droplets on his face!! Cool!





This camera takes like 7 frames a second!!!
This is Justin's ritual.....putting on the cap!


There were 4 pictures between all of these picture that I didn't include!! ;)





Devin had to go to a Jamboree Leaders meeting and didn't even get to swim the 2nd day. Both boys complained that the walls are too far apart in Long Course.....well duh, that's why they call it LONG course :) Both boys did very well, but I don't have their times yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment