So what do you think of this years suits? I think the flower on the "speedo" looks wrong! (especially the thing in the middle of the flower!)
This was a meet really against us since West Jordan's team is about 15 people period.
Andee had everyone swimming different events.

Justin asked Andee if he could not swim the IM so he wasn't so tired for the fly, so she told him she took him off all the relays "So he wouldn't be too tired". Justin didn't give her any reaction to that, he just walked off. Rachael ran after him and told him he was in the 400 B relay. Justin really didn't care either way.
So Andee made Collin, Grant and Peter swim the 500. Collin and Grant told me that they were going to smile and give a thumbs up for my pictures.
Grant actually did it!!! It made me laugh. I hope Andee didn't see him do it!!
![]() |
| This was as close as Collin got!! |
![]() |
| Peter did as well as Collin. Collin won his time was like 5:24 or something. Peter beat Grant |
![]() |
| Justin got to swim the 100 Breast. He almost won it but he got out touched. I think it was a best time for him, but I didn't write it down. |

Nice head position. Justin almost looks like Grant in the pool except for the cool goggles!











No comments:
Post a Comment