Sunday, March 22, 2015

Elder Hauck's Homecoming!


Yep the best part of the day was when Dad and I realized that the Sacrament meeting we were sitting in wasn't the right one!!  Luckily the right ward was just down the street a mile or two!!


Well President and Sister Nilsen where there, but they must have had another meeting to go to and they quickly left without getting to talk to them!  Good thing I took this picture :)


This young man came up and said "I know your son, Elder Froerer!"  I'm like how do you recognize us and he said he had seen pictures of us!  Wow!  The cute girl is President Daines daughter.  They both said they love you to death!


I grabbed this guy by the arm and told him that I felt like I knew him very well even though we had never met!  He gave me a big hug and told us how much he loved serving with you.  He was a little surprised when he had to find out you were an AP from someone else!! (it wasn't us, it was another missionary)  He had amazing things to say!


The Elder on the right end heard me introduce myself to Elder Hauck and he came up and said "I already love you so much because I LOVE your son!!"  No clue who he is, but he had amazing things to say about you.  Of course, Kurtis said how much he loves you!  No clue who the guy on the left end is!  

It was great talking to these young men! It's always great as a parent to hear how much others love your son!


Don't tell Kurtis that I stole this picture off his Facebook page!!
Thought you'd want to see it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment