You're never too old for Yoda!
All Justin wanted to do for his birthday is spend the day on the lake.
The weather cooperated nicely!
![]() |
| Justin is getting the hang of this jumping thing! |
![]() |
| Camryn still gets a little bit higher I think. |
![]() |
| Awesome! |
![]() |
| That smile says it all!! |
![]() |
| Look No rope!! |
![]() |
| Add caption |
![]() |
| SUPERMAN! |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday Boy! |
![]() |
| Dad decides to try it again |
![]() |
| All I can say is the rope hit Camryn in the Chest! We'll have to make sure no one is sitting where they can get hit! |
![]() |
| Yes it does look huge from the top! |
![]() |
| I wasn't sure I wanted to go over it, so Camryn helped me out by pulling on the rope! |
![]() |
| Justin getting ready to toss the rope into the boat |
![]() |
| Justin |
![]() |
| Clears |
![]() |
| the |
![]() |
| Wake |
![]() |
| Finally!! |
![]() |
| Nice smooooooth landing! |
![]() |
| This wake is bigger than our other boat. It didn't stop me! |
![]() |
| or Dad! |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday boy! |
![]() |
| Can't believe my baby is 17! I think it was a good one for him! |




























No comments:
Post a Comment