Sunday, June 1, 2014

St. George Tri


The Olympic Tri Team

Kelsie, Cam and Dan
Cam is sporting his Goku look!


Dad Giving Justin swim instructions
Justin decided the water was warm enough he didn't need a wetsuit.


Justin did a mile swim out to the marker you can't even see and Camryn did  a 1/2 mile only justin swam a lot more because  he needed a line on the bottom of the pool :)
Justin did great!  I think the look on his face says it all!



Justin rocked that fastskin!  Lookin good!!

I missed Camryn's Start but found him coming out of the water.



Cam had a problem getting out of his wetsuit



He recruited a little help!


Off he went!


Transition area
about 98 degrees by this time


Bike Start


Kelsie almost 4 months pregnant! Waiting for Dan to finish.




I had no idea what Dan was actually wearing  just colors but I just started taking pictures of men with blue and green on!!
I lucked out actually getting ones of Dan!!
I did however miss Kelsie starting her run.



Cam finished shortly after Dan



Still smiling!!


Up the hill to the finish line!!



Lookin Good!!


Crossing the finish line!!


Ecstatic to be done?

It is just stinking HOT!!


Dan waiting to give Kelsie some water.




Only she didn't want a drink


Instead she wanted a shower







I think Justin is hooked!  
Looking forward to the Echo Tri in July.  
Next time he will do a sprint  by himself!!




No comments:

Post a Comment