Sunday, April 19, 2015

Clean up at Grandma Froerer's

Yep, I'm the star daughter-in-law in the Froerer family.  
I spent my birthday at the Froerer clean up!!

So I worked with Colby and Libby clearing the flower beds by the garage all the way around to the front of the house.  Libby and myself won the worker bee award for the day!!


Grandma even had the sister missionaries 
living in her basement out helping!!
It's all about service right?




Love this kid!!  
Kyle is just a great person to be around!
He makes working hard look good for sure!



Kyle is the new VP of student activities at Weber State University!!
Way to go Kyle!


Holden having fun out by the river trimming trees!


This is Finn!  Colby and Libby's son.  
He is adorable!!




Bryce and Dalin got the fun job of 
cleaning up the trees by the river!


Kyle was making his own pile for a bonfire!


Look one hand!!



Grandma even pitched in at 80 years young!




Justin took out his aggression with the electric trimmers!


Doesn't look like it made him as happy as I thought it would!


After we worked hard, the family celebrated 
my birthday with a song and cake!





I think grandma is shrinking!



No comments:

Post a Comment