Sunday, May 3, 2015

Lake Powell to Clean the Houseboat

May 1, 2015
Bryce, Joan and Dad and I 
volunteered to go down to Powell
and get the houseboat ready for the 
summer season!

Man were we surprised to see how low
the lake is this year!!!!



I tried out the new Panoramic feature on my new phone!!


We brought our boat just to see how it was running
This cut through was 28 feet deep last year, 
It is 9 feet deep right now.  
They said they only expect the lake to rise 5 feet this year.
This cut through saves us from having to make that
horribly long trip we had to take the last time you 
were with  us!


Not exactly perfect weather this time of year!
It was in the 80's.

Sunset






Love the full moon visible already before sunset!


Yuk.  Just to prove I was there!


My attempt at a Selfie!


This is Lone Rock.  
We went down to see if you could still boat around it
with the lake this low.
Yes you can!







Flash back 2011




No comments:

Post a Comment