June 26, 2015
Salt Lake Temple
Sunny skies and at least 90+ degrees
Alyssa Kankamp and Camryn Froerer
were MARRIED!
The wedding was late starting but the happy couple soon appeared outside!
Mike - Cam's other Dad
Chris and Cam have been friends since 4th grade!
Cam consoling Justin
JK!
A beautiful couple for sure!
I personally like the picture with the shades best!
The BEST Man
Julie and her 2 sons!
Lunch served at 1:30 at Schmidt's Bakery on 104th South
At the reception at 5:00
VERY HOT!
We borrowed Chris's sunglasses!
Dad thought it was like being on drugs!
Chris caught the guarder belt!!!
The next wedding!!!
I think not!
Camryn's car died and so the couple had to escape in Justin's car
which didn't escape getting whip cream and saran wrapped tighter than
the frozen meat section at the grocery store!
I bought confetti cannons for the send off.
That was a mess to clean up.
Next time I'll do sparklers!
It was an amazing day and I felt like I had run a marathon by the end.
Happy Wedding Day!
Camryn and Alyssa Froerer
No comments:
Post a Comment