June 24, 2015
Justin turned 18!
And still requested a Star Wars Cake!
You'll be happy to know this is the first StarWars Lego
I have ever put together.
A watch for his mission.
Buckle attire
And Boxing gloves!
To go with his new punching bag!
He needs an outlet for those anger issues!
Then we headed to the lake.
Grandpa came along for the weight!
If it had been nice he probably would have wanted to ski!
Trying out Dad's Father's Day Gift!
Now it's Alyssa's turn, but guess what...
ANOTHER BROKEN GATE!!
Watch carefully and you can learn how too!
Up on the second try!!
Until she got over to the wave.
It started getting choppy so back home we came.
Our trips to Utah Lake are probably over since the harbor
is only 3 feet deep now.
Hooking up the punching bag
Now for the real show of the night!
Justin decides to use his birthday as the perfect day
to cut off his Patowan braid!
Had to have the proper props!
Good bye to the Jedi Academy
I'm done being a Patowan!
I miss it already!!
My good friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment