Tuesday, December 8, 2009

BHS @ Kearns December 8, 2009

Bingham at Kearns wasn't much of a showdown for the Boys team. Too bad I didn't get any pictures of the Kearns boys team suits, they look like whitie-tighties. UGLY and disturbing!
The girls won but by a smaller margin.

Devin has to make sure that earplug fits well before every race.
Luckily it is doing it's job. Carson (Nick and Brady's brother) is behind Devin. Thought I'd mess around with desaturating the color,
it makes Devin look intense!

Brady, Brady, Brady.....caught in the act!

On the sidelines with a very thin Andee!

Josies daughter is next to Devin.....she has become an AMAZING swimmer.

I think she is already in the top 10 in backstroke.

David is talking to Andee.

From a distance, it almost looks like Cam across the pool. I guess he has been told that once or twice already!


I love this grin!!!

Devin swam the 50 Free 25.25 and 100 Fly 1:05.29

No comments:

Post a Comment