West Jordan's team of 17 was No match for Bingham.
Both Boys and Girls won by huge numbers.
This is Devin waiting for his turn in the 200 IM B relay.
Tear down has begun and Devin is struggling to keep his weight up. He is getting very skinny!
Lots of Gateraide!
Cody is always on the sidelines with Andee.
Tear down has begun and Devin is struggling to keep his weight up. He is getting very skinny!
Lots of Gateraide!
Cody is always on the sidelines with Andee.He is going to swim with SWAT after the HS season to try and qualify for sectionals. Then he'll try and get on the U of U team again. Sound familiar?

This is the best part of swimming........great friends good times!
Ya, those early morning practices are really getting to Devin. I never have to worry about Devin waking up for them though!
See Devin can sleep standing up!
If you look at his hair you can see that familiar green hue! He definately has swimmers hair now! He tells me that he is going to shave it off for Region......we'll see! It would probably help it!
Remember having abs like this?
He'll have a great six pack by region no doubt!
Wow....look at that posture Matt!!! You can see that earplug from across the pool!
Now how do I put this on?
James is kneeling and is almost as tall as Marilee!!
Devin swam the free in the 200 IM B relay,
50 Free 25.10
100 Free 54 something
Both are best times
He false started in the 400 Free B relay.....oops!
I took Devin to see Bruce. It seems that all the times he has sprained his L ankle have decreased his movement greatly. We think that is why he pikes his start. Now that I notice, he has to turn his ankle out and tuck his hips to walk. Hopefully the exercises will help his gait and his start. Take a look at the races.
Now how do I put this on?
James is kneeling and is almost as tall as Marilee!!
Devin swam the free in the 200 IM B relay,50 Free 25.10
100 Free 54 something
Both are best times
He false started in the 400 Free B relay.....oops!
I took Devin to see Bruce. It seems that all the times he has sprained his L ankle have decreased his movement greatly. We think that is why he pikes his start. Now that I notice, he has to turn his ankle out and tuck his hips to walk. Hopefully the exercises will help his gait and his start. Take a look at the races.
No comments:
Post a Comment