Sunday, December 13, 2009

Justin's Junior Jazz 7th Grade Team

This is the first time since Justin started playing basketball (Kindergarten) that Dad isn't his coach. In fact, Justin only knows 2 players on his team, Danny and Kalaeo. They only practiced once before their first game. It didn't matter, the team they played was......well horrible.


Get open Justin!
Pick it up Justin!


Get a load of the kid with the red band, it's Scooby!


Do you think you could pass the ball once in a while Dan?

I don't think he can see the ball!

"Ok, I know we are ahead by 20, but you still need to play defense"

Shoot it Justin-----He score 4 points!

I just want you know that the shoes Justin are wearing are the shoes I bought Todd on his first birthday after we were married 25 years ago!!! I think you can guess how many times he wore them! Good thing they still look like the ones make today! They still work fine!
So I think the score at the end was like 40 to 4.
Not much of a challenge. Maybe next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment